Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule

Please contact me to schedule your 2006 seminar mikebaker at afaa dot
org

------------------
January 18-19, 2006 Baton Rouge, LA
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
http://www.afaa.org/afaa/PDF/IntFA_BatonRouge_Jan2006.pdf

------------------
January 24-26, 2006 Seattle, WA
------------------
Understanding IBC/IFC Fire Alarm Requirements
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
http://www.afaa.org/afaa/PDF/IBC_IntFA_Seattle_Jan2006.pdf

------------------
February 7, 2006 Lake Mary, FL
------------------
Fire Alarm System Testing and Inspections
Understanding IBC/IFC Fire Alarm Requirements
Fire Alarm Plan Review
http://www.afaa.org/afaa/PDF/TI_UCR_PR_LakeMary_Feb05.pdf

------------------
February 6-9, 2006 Brooks, OR
------------------
Understanding IBC/IFC Fire Alarm Requirements
Fire Alarm System Testing and Inspections
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II) More info to follow ...

------------------
February 21-23, 2006 Houston, TX
------------------
Understanding IBC/IFC Fire Alarm Requirements
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II) More info to follow ...

March 3, 2006 ICC Educode Las Vegas, NV
Understanding IBC/IFC Fire Alarm Requirements
http://www.educode.us/2006_classes1.htm

Happy New Year,

Mike

--