Re: Cell backup alternatives and AMPS sunset clause?

There has been many Alarm Dealers throughout North American concerned
about the AMPS network being discontinued as of Feb 2008 or sooner. I
understand that Rogers Wireless has already begun the termination
process (www.canasa.org for details). Many have been looking for an
alternative solution. I feel I have your answer...I am the Director of
Business Deevelopment for a company called Tela-Link Communications. We
are the very first wireless communication center that not only provides
a transmitter that installs into ANY new or used security panel but, we
own our UHF radio network, know as StraNet Radio Communications.
Tela-Link was developed over 11 years in Canada and now is expanding
throughout North America. This network is completely dedicated to the
alarm industry and we ourselves (Tela-Link) expand and own the network
that transmitts event and/or detailed reports directly to your
monitoring station without the use of a Cellular Clearing House. We are
the "New Solution for Wireless Alarm Transmission".  I welcome you to
research into our company at www.tela-link.com our contact me directly
at 1-888-207-7827 ext. 238. I am positive it will be the best decesion
you make. Our Product, Our Network, Our Pricing, state-of-the-art in
everyway. You will be impressed!