Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

> Most of the companies I talked with say movement sensors
> are enough.  What's your opinion?

I always offered full perimeter protection on my installations.
It takes more time and costs more but it helps detect the thief
*before* he gets in.  Protecting the windows reduces the
likelihood of a confrontation and all but eliminates the thief
grabbing something as he runs off.

Also, if you're home and asleep when the alarm goes off you've
got a better chance to deal with it if he's still outside than if
he's already in the house.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass