Re: bought a new house - changing security code, etc

I was at my neighbor's house while the alarm company was installing his
alarm panel and such.  I just asked the guy what the lockout code was.
He looked at me funny but then I said, "Look, I won't tell your boss
you gave it to me."  and so he did.  Now I help my neighbor add zones
and fix programing all the time.  For example, the losers put an entry
delay of 5 minutes?!  FIVE minutes?!  And we added a pre-alarm to the
glass breaks... oh, and their crappy PIRs kept falsing so we replaced
them too...