Re: CCTV installer needed in south Florida

"Rick DeBay" <Rick_member@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I'm looking to upgrade my CCTV system, and need a good installer who
services
> southern Palm Beach county, Florida.
> I got suggestions earlier to call Coastal, but the salesman isn't
returning my
> calls.
>
> Thanks, Rick DeBay

Coastal has been sold to Devcon. There may be a transitional thing going on
right now as the sale just recently took place. What upgrades are you
considering? Are you looking for labor only or purchase of equipment and
labor? Where are you located, in Boca or unicorporated PBC.