Software question...

So far I've been doing my time-tracking for jobs in Outlook (so the
office can access my calendar on the Exchange server) as well as using
shared contacts in Outlook and for Palm sync... meanwhile they're using
Quickbooks or something for invoicing, and something else for tracking
quotes... a lot of stuff is still in paper files.

I'm trying to source out a more inclusive solution for handling
inventory, hardware sales, service times, billing, scheduling, etc.
Something web-based would be ideal for our out-of-town technicians, and
so I can update things from home.

I've found one web portal that looks ideal except it doesn't have
support for time-based billing, ie. dispatching and tracking service
calls and so on. Been trying to contact them to find out about paying
for some custom mods, but so far with no response.

Wondering what others here are using, particularly those with a small
full-service company (quoting, supplying, installing and servicing
complete systems)...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0606-4, 02/10/2006
Tested on: 2/11/2006 2:15:15 AM