Warning: Stay away from "safezones" on Ebay

During the past month or so I have placed 5 different orders with
"safezones" (a power seller) on Ebay for X10 home security system
components. The parts took almost a month to arrive. During all of that time
I found it extremely rare that the guy (Trinh Hoang) would answer my email.
I had technical questions, as well as questions about parts delivery - but
very few responses were ever received.

Nevertheless, when the parts finally did arrive, and after inspecting them
for visible damage, I posted positive feedbacks for each one of the orders.

Now here it is, weeks later, and I have not received a single feedback from
"safezones" for any of my 5 orders, despite the fact that I have emailed and
telephoned  him repeatedly. The phone calls are always answered by a
recording, and when I place a message it is never answered.

For those of you who may not have participated in Ebay purchases, it is
important for both sides to cooperate and to do the right thing by posting
feedbacks. A positive feedback helps future sales and a negative feedback
warns others to proceed with caution.

So if you are considering buying an X10 security system on Ebay, stay away
from "safezones". Actually your best bet, if you want an X10 system, is to
buy direct from www.x10.com. I wish I had done that.