Re: Double Sided Tape

Optional wrote:

> Your saying that the US Navy hired you to apply double sided tape to
> leaking pipes in a Nuclear powered Trident Missile Submarine?

Where did he mention "Nuclear powered Trident Missile Submarine"
specifically??  I don't see that in any of his responses.

> Have
> you ever piloted a Boeing Commercial Jetliner in inverted flight?

I don't think anyone here has.  As for actually *piloting* a Boeing
Commercial "Jetliner", I have 11 hours on a Boeing 747-100, 148 hours
split between a Boeing 737-100 and 737-200, and 3 hours on a Boeing 727.
  I used to hold an instrument rating as well as a commercial pilot's
license, but these days I only fly for pleasure and mostly in single
engine Cessnas (which is the best way to enjoy our coast).  I have flown
several aircraft inverted.  These include a Pitts Special, Cessna 150
"Aerobat", and a Decathalon.  I've also been in a Boeing 737-200 that
inverted for a few seconds, although I was not a member of the flight crew.