Re: 1. Wireless alarm and RFI

> At the moment, I'm toying with renting a home in
> Panama City Beach, Florida from 15 Feb through to
> 15 March, just to get away from the business for
> awhile, and also this bloody cold weather...

Bad timing for us.  We'll be down here until mid-April.

> But we'll see; it's far from a sure thing right now....
> I hate to take that much time off away from the
> business, PLUS, I can't take my motorcycle with
> me....DAMN !!!!

There are ways to bring the bikes.  My neighbor at my previous
home has two sons who come down from Canada for a month or so
every winter.  They ship their Harley's down by truck ahead of
them and the bikes usually arrive around the same time as they
get here.

> At least I could get over to Bike Week in Daytona
> Beach and oogle all the "butt floss".......

Careful what you say.  You-know-who might show up if he thinks
there are young girls to stare at.  Regardless, the bikinis in
Florida have nothing on the Fio Dental (literally "dental floss")
styles they wear here and my goodness they do know how to fill
them.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass