wirelss system upgrade suggestions please

Hi all! First time poster here. I just moved into a house with an
existing system (DSC PC-1550) and I would like to upgrade to a newer
system. I would like to add a few wireless zones and have dialer and
2-way voice communication capabilities. I will also be adding a
surveillance system (3 cams max) and would appreciate some equipment
recommendations. I'm considering purchasing the D-Link DCS-5300G
cameras but I'm open to any other wireless camera suggestions. The
cameras are motion activated but is there a way to connect the motion
sensor to the alarm so I am notified if it trips? The cameras have the
ability to email you on their own but I would like the alerts to all
come from one source if possible.

For the recording aspect of the surveillance system I want to set up a
computer at a different location to record. Because of my location
this system will not be monitored so I want to be able to monitor
everything myself. I have a wireless router and a computer system what
else do I need? I've never installed a home security system before but
I have a background in car audio and security so wiring, sensors,
programming and blinky flashy things are not new to me.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.