Re: FS: Any DSC product.

zhcomm wrote:
> Do you have any problem you ???? GFU

No, I don't have a problem with it.  I was merely asking how it is you
come up with the phrase "authorized dealer" in relation to DSC.  I have
an account at Tri-ed (as do a large number of the other participants in
this forum) which gives me as much access to the product as you enjoy.
I don't see them (nor the local dealers in Vancouver) using that
specific terminology.  IMO, I think it's a bit misleading.

There's no cause to get "snippy".  The group's FAQ is located here:

http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/asafaq.htm

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com