Re: wire vs wired

Wellll, one would "think" that two men on a job would cut the time in
half..but it doesn't. I guess yakking and donut eating may have something to
do with it.

But since I like to get most jobs done in one day, I usually send two guys;
installer/techy + helper. Or me and a  helper :-)

Since down-sizing 6 or so years ago, I don't run big crews anymore...just
small family company. I'm having fun again! I even go out on rough-ins
(which I hate) but it's good excercise for this old fart.

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Just curious Crash, when you send out your installer, do you send them
| out alone or in teams?
|
| Obviously the size of a job has an affect, huge jobs of course a team
| and tiny ones solo...
|
| But for an average job...
|

| Crash Gordon wrote:
|
| > If you can afford the cost of post wiring a house go for wired. If not
| > wireless is a very effective solution.
| >
| > These days most clients I have don't want to  have me crawling around
| > they're house for 3 or 4 days trying to post wire an impossible
home...much
| > less pay me do a wired job when we can install 20+ opening wireless in
4-8
| > hours.
| >

| > "Harry Dope" <mskapik1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Having a security system installed in my house. ADT
| > | is pushing for wireless. I thought hard wired was better
| > | Any help is appreciated
| > |
| > |