Re: going rate for purchase of alarm accounts?

I currently bill once per year. I also currently overpay for the
monitoring (rates were set over a decade ago & I've never re-bid them),
so whoever buys the accounts will clear more money than me, even if they
don't up the rates at the end of the terms.

What would you pay for a profit of say, $140 a year, with no service
contract involved, just monitoring? All my customers pay for service as
needed.

Thanks,