Bump!

Bob Worthy wrote:

 > "Al Colombo" <securitymission@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
 >
 >> What is my "good buddy's" history?  In Ohio, if you have a criminal
 >> record, you cannot be involved in alarm systems, sales or
 >> installation.  I'm not up on the current law in Ohio, but I would
 >> think that in Florida it would be even more stringent than here.
 >

 > He is toast in Florida and he knows it. He slimmed by a home visit by
 > the Department of Business and Professional Regulations and it wasn't
 > for hamburgers. Maybe that is why he moved into a gated community, as
 > if that would help him when they flash that big gold badge at the
 > gate. It didn't go quite as well as the complaintant expected because
 > of an interpetation issue on a technicality between two state
 > attorneys. That interpetation has since been put to rest, but he may
 > have been scared enough to stop what he was doing.
 >

 >> Anyone else who has informaton
 >

 > Oh, I am sure in time, especially with his self proclaimed growth of
 > personel, there will be more. I don't want to bust his bubble but when
 > he has employees, if that is even true, he will be responsible for
 > everything they say on the telephone. If they sell on the phone, he
 > must be licensed and the person working for him must also be
 > certified. He used to hang is hat on the fact that the statute said
 > "on site sales" Oopps!! Maybe he shouldn't be spending so much time in
 > Brazil and paying a little more attention to him business. He is also
 > required by law to have his license number on his website but he
 > doesn't realize it. It isn't in statute butsomewhere else. I am not
 > telling him where, after all he went to law school, so he says, so he
 > should be able to figure it out. I told him before, I wasn't doing his
 > homework for him. You can thank me later, or not, Robert, but then I
 > forgot, you have me filtered. I guess your not receiving this
 > free information. Don't bump this guys, lets let him find out for
 > himself.  He has a couple people here in Florida gunning for him and
 > they are not even in the Newsgroup and besides, the DBPR has him on
 > their radar. When the complaintant Googled him, he found lots. There
 > are things he has dug up that as of right know I won't repeat, simply
 > because it is hearsay. The complainant is going much deeper than the
 > BBB and his criminal history that has been posted here. RLB really
 > pissed this guy off for some reason. RLB  likes to blame me and
 > Mugford for the last visit from the DBPR and that we have some sort of
 > tie to the complainant, but he is grabbing at straws. He
 > doesn't know squat except what he read in the complaint. Why doesn't
 > everyone ask him to post the complaint from the DBPR for some Kicks
 > and Giggles? He shouldn't have a problem with that since he was proud
 > that he beat it. Wasn't there some said about battles and wars.
 >

 >> I might be interested in about my "good buddy" can e-mail  it here as
 >> well.  I like to know who my "good buddies" are.

> [...]

Does the DBPR know about his other "online" security ventures??  He now
has several addresses besides the one on his primary site which is no
longer valid but still hasn't bothered changing (I'll bet Ms. Combs is
mightely impressed getting all his snail mail):

3963 Torrey Pines Blvd, Sarasota, Florida 34238
4483 Fallcrest Circle, Sarasota, Florida 34233

He obviously has *one confirmed* employee in Michael Bass check the
contact page at security*alarm*systems.us (replace the "*'s" with "dashes").

More information at the BBB site:
http://www.clearwater.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

As for his "ignoring you", I don't think it extends to actually
"plonking" your posts.  Bass' ego demands he reads everything said about
him (that he's managed not to hit "reply" and continues to make
reference to the things we write is a testament to his cowardice).  I'm
"bumping" your response for "better search engine positioning".  :-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com