Re: Lumber shortages circa 1920... for those who spew nonsense under the guise of being "knowledgeable".

Mark Leuck wrote:

> You have to admit tho he's given several specifics where you on the other
> hand have relied on vague recollection and assumptions

But that's typical, Mark...  It's called the "Bassenine Loop Response",
and is summed up perfectly in a post by Doug L. recently:

"Doug L" <vssdoug@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

My imagination conjures up the following  image of your first meeting
with your would be attorney.

RLB:  I'd like to sue Sabodish, he says I was involved in a car crash in
which a young woman died and that I have a criminal record that involves
assault and a firearm.

Att: Is it true?

RLB: Yes, he made those statements

Att: No, I meant are the statements made about you true?

RLB:I just said its true, he made the statements

Att: No, you don't understand, are the statements he made about you true?

RLB: I'm sorry I don't know what you are getting at

Att: Are the statements he made about you true?

RLB:What do you mean?

Att: Were you involved in a car crash?

RLB: Yes

Att: Were you driving at the time of the crash?

RLB: No, I was sleeping

Att: Did a young woman perish as a result of this car crash?

RLB: It was an accident

Att: OK, moving right along, Do you have a criminal record?

RLB: I am innocent

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: The ASA Taliban are all convicts

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Olson and Jim are liars

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Olsons a liar and he claims he flew a plane upside down

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Jims a liar and he  beats up little kids with hammers

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Sabodish is a liar and has spent time in a mental institution

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Tom is a liar and he wears tank tops and shouts at people

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Mugford is a lying scumbag

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Andy is a fat liar

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Graham is a drunk liar

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Installers are lying monkey's

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Mark is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Jack is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: I'm pink

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: I make great hamburgers but I can't get anyone to eat them

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: I take my holidays in Brazil

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: I've been in the trade 26 years

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: I've been in the trade 30 years

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB:I've been in the trade 28 years

Att: Which is it?

RLB: I just told you, I've been in the trade 27 years

Att: You just said it was 28 years

RLB: Liar, I said it was 29 years

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Olson is a lying counter clerk

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: I use solid wire

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Jake is a liar and he only has one tooth

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: I've been in prison as a lay minister

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB I didn't post the "Testimony"

Att: Testimony?, is that something you wrote?

RLB: I didn't post it

Att: Did you author it?

RLB: I didn't post it

Att: OK, lets move on

RLB: OK,Bob Worthy isn't

Att: isn't what?

RLB: Worthy

Att: I see, have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Installing alarms isn't rocket science you know

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Anyone with a modicum of common sense could install alarms

Att: Do you install alarms in Florida?

RLB: No, I'm not qualified

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Larry could wire a brick

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: I wish I knew Olsons address

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: I like to accuse people of dishonesty

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: I wish I knew Jims address

Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

RLB: Nobody likes me

Att: Why do you not answer the question?

RLB: I have answered the question, you're a liar

Att: I only asked a question

RLB: You have a propensity to lie through your teeth

Att: What?

RLB: You're a liar and have no redeeming qualities

Att: Huh?

RLB:You haven't a scintilla of ethical prudence.

Att: Excuse me?

RLB: There is no excusing lying vermin like you

Att: Sorry?

RLB: You will be when I get a new attorney to sue you and the rest of
the lying filth in ASA

Doug L