Re: bought a new house - changing security code, etc

Hmmmm I think I ran into a Westec(?) Ademco panel like that a few  years
back. I could program everything except there were "invisible" fields..even
tech support didn't know what was going on. It may not have been
Westec,,,maybe Edison..cant remember. I kept that panel in my museum.

|I have, ADT Vista panels have a feature where you can get into programming
| but can't change certain areas

| > I've yet to find an ADT that was locked...installer code easily changed
| too.
| >

| > "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | "Rich" <Never@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
| If
| > | you
I'd
| > |
| > | I took over another ADT system today. Corporate, not a dealer. The
| > installer
| > | and dls access codes were left at default. Gotta love that.
| > | js
| > |
| > |
| > |