Exxis security monitor model EO5214QC

This security monitor has four camera inputs and a built in sequencer.
It clicks only and will not power up. The camera cables connect to the
monitor with 6 pin RJ45 type modular connectors. I'm not familiar with
this system at all. Is this digital video or composite? Are there any
service notes on this unit or is anyone familiar with it? If this is
composite then with baluns installed on the cables I should be able to
substitute a different monitor and external switcher if the the monitor
is unrepairable right? Thanks for any advice. Lenny Stein, Barlen
Electronics.