Re: Safe Room Door Lock

Loaded aint the werd man. Originally it looks like a Pro 1 abortion, that
ADT tried to clean up a bit. Safewatch Pro 3000 but what a rat's nest of
wired and wireless. Holes cut in walls that aren't patched. A 5 buck surge
protector strip from  Home Depot with the transformers plugged into it
laying on a shelf. Why do people bend the antenna on 5881's at right angles
to the wall instead of positioning the receiver so they lay flat and
vertical? (rhetorically asked).

I missed getting it by a week or two, so now he's locked in for a while.

One thing I'd not seen before is these little intercom looking things next
to each keypad (like the DSC thingies)  the seem to connect into the back of
the keypads I know this because they notched the drywall and didn't spackle
the notch. Did I mention this is a million+ dollar home? Looks like krap. Is
there an intercom feature for the 3000? The homeowner doesn't seem to know
what they are for either!...wierd cause he just had all this work done
recently.

So when I'm leaving there today and yakking with the sheriff's deputy I turn
and look up the hill at the retaining wall that holds this house from
sliding down the mountain and theres: a ADT sign, then a few feet over a Pro
1 sign, and just enough room for me to install my sign in a few years
:-))))) - only I usually remove everyone else's sign.