Re: GE Allegro

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:42:40 -0500, Mike Sokoly
<secure15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Karl,
> Could you point us to where you got this info? There a a few dealers
> on this forum who would be quite upset if this is true! Can you give us
> some hard proof?

Karl,

What?  You want facts?  Must I remind you this is
alt.security.alarms?  Facts are ignored here at all times in
favor of rumor and innuendo (No, Doug, that's not a new version
of Nintendo made 'specially for you).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.