Re: PR: Dedicated Micros now available on Bass Burglar Alarms website

Nice one moron, posting 6.5 megabytes into a newsgroup will probably even
have RHC shaking his head, you may have a lot of content but if you don't
have the bus fare to get the website address correct on your own "PR" post,
I doubt too many people will be visiting it.

Doug L

--

"Robert L Bass"  wrote

It's about content.  Following is a sampling of page links from
one of our four websites.  These are simply product links.  In
addition, there are just approximately 1,000 category pages
containing general information, brief descriptions and links to
individual products.