Re: Gemini P3200 - * ZONES FAULTED ***

>You're no more a Napco "dealer" than any other alarm company
>who want's to buy the equipment.

Napco does have a "dealer" program of sorts where they will sell direct and
"private label" the keypads and provide other incentives.
You have to be a high volume Napco user and Napco doesn't make much noise
about it to its non dealers.

Robert L Bass wrote:
> I do not provide the software as a download from my site.  It's not even
> on my server.  It is available on another server with
> Napco's full knowledge and participation.  Olson (never a Napco dealer)
> wouldn't know that.  As a long time Napco dealer I know that
> and much more about Napco that Olson would have no way of knowing.

You're no more a Napco "dealer" than any other alarm company
who want's to buy the equipment. And you don't know any about
it even if you do constantly say that you do. You've never explained
how you programed that keypad to take more than 16 characters
per line. You got caught in another lie and you just choose
to ignore answering ....... Neat ...... heh heh heh heh!

All you know about Napco equipment is what you read in the
manuals.  It's been about three years since Napco made some
changes to their wireless line. You still don't know what it was.
You haven't installed for years and you've lost touch with the
new equipment and you're still trying to convince people that
your and "expert". We know what kind of an expert you are.
You're and expert liar, cheater, thief, and expoloiter.

> >> It's one more reason why I wouldn't
> >> ever recommend doing business with Bass
> >
> > I think the poor guy just wants his alarm
> > fixed, not a link to goofysplace. I say
> > Napco can see what Bass is doing here
> > just like everyone else can...
>
> They already know.  They also don't care.
>
> > Why don't we try letting Napco deal
> > with Napco and Microsoft deal with Microsoft. What Bass is doing or not
> > doing doesn't bother them enough to bother me with it...
>
> It doesn't bother them at all, since I don't violate anything -- Napco,
> Microsoft (how did they get added to this flame?) or
> whatever.

The Napco program says that it is not for end user use and you give it
to end users.