Re: New Cell Phone - Really Cool Tools

news:45955725$0$25775$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I have that with my VCast phone, bought the software from DBL at half what
> the store sell it for.
> I also have a 1gig mem card in my phone that I use to take pix of rough-in
> wiring when we bury stuff for speakers and keypads and stuff. Go home,
> print
> them out and put in the job folder for when we trim-out. I also leave
> copies
> in the phone expansion card in case I forget the folder. The card stores
> almost 1000 pix, so it's really cool and a great time saver.
>
> I also just bought a cheap GPS to go with my new laptop, I can import all
> my
> client info out of Outlook so I can have it with me...and maybe with the
> GPS
> I won't get lost as much! $80.00 for GPS with street level
> software...figured it was cheap enough to play with and dang if it doesnt
> work well!
>
> tecknowlogy!...love it.

I have been printing the Mapquest map along with the basic client info for
years so techs can't use getting lost for an excuse for taking five hours to
change a battery.

I think I'm really gonna like this cell phone Chaperone feature too.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
849 S Ave C
Yuma, Az 85364