Re: MA1008LKDL vs MA1000E

The differences are slight. The similarities are they have not made any of
those models in some time (nearly a decade now for some). If not already
installed and programmed properly, then each should be in the same recycle
dumpster.
If you program with the original PCD 2000 it is easier to see the
differences in features model by model.
Examples:
1008
1008E
1016
1016E
etc.
If you ask, someone (not me) would probably be kind enough to email you a
copy of PCD 2000 if you don't have one already.