Re: Axis 210A Ip Cameras

Obviously the brand new Axis 210A I have is not going to work for what I'm
trying to do (monitor the outside of my property) I have the indoor metal
housing for it as well. I'll sell it on ebay unless someone here wants it.
I'm going to seek a video server or dvr with IP capabilities. I take it that
the AXIS network servers are pretty decent from what you said about them.
Dave