Re: Radionics OmegaLarm 3012

Thats funny. I do recall replacing the battery and the battery always seems
to fall.. The one he has installed in his business, the hinge is broke so
the door always falls off.

He seems to love it.... But if I dont find one, Im going to suggest
installing a new system... Maybe a DSC or Caddx system installed connected
to the key switches that he already has...

Matthew