Re: First Alert Personality File

Yea you are right. I spoke with an ADT Friend of mine and there is no such
thing. They do it manualy. So can i still possibly get the personality file
from you I have a customer of my boss that has like 30 First alert panels
that we need to communicate with and get the programming off and this would
be a big plus and troubleshooting tool  and possibly a bonus for me and
would be appreciated. I could possibly return the favor to some one else one
day