New Orleans: home monitoring

...can anyone recommend a home security monitoring company in new
orleans? im looking for cell-based monitoring (no telephone at all) w/
smoke-alarm/fire department connectivity. (my house came w/ an ADT
panel, dont recall which, but the couple guys who've taken a look say
it works w/ them).

not interested in ADT or Brinks, they charge too much. APS
(http://www.securitybyaps.com) is locally-owned and covers many homes
in my area. theyre $34/mo for cell & fire.

BellSouth (http://www.bellsouth.com/security/total_security.html)
monitoring has similar install prices, and is $37-40/mo for cell &
fire. at that similarity to APS id probly go w/ the local company.

Eton Security (http://www.etonsecurity.com) is another local outfit,
probably the smallest of the three. their local monitoring facility is
in monroe since the last one received water damage. they charge
$20-25/mo for the cell & fire.

anyone have experiences?

thanks,
matt