Re: Compass for windows, silly questions

What you apparently fail to grasp or choose to ignore, is that it isn't
yours to give away. If Honeywell wants to make it available to everyone then
it should be up to them, not up to you or anyone else.

Doug

--

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

 I don't much care who has the software.  Without knowing lots more than how
to use the software it's pretty much