Re: Compass for windows, silly questions

> Why? Robert will post un/pw to access any product he has them for.

Seems it'd be harder to give every shmo in the entire world all the tools
necessary to access security systems with manufacurers that require
individual sign up and login for each and every user.

>Not good
> if you ask me. Most clients can't set the time on their watches let alone
> program an alarm system.

especially since much of the terminology is industry specific,  like reading
Russian to newbs.