Re: Causes of Ground Faults

Because on large new construction jobs the electrician usually bid the job
and you're his sub, and he is the sub for the general contractor. The
electrician usually wants to run all the thin wall because he is doing it
all the rest anyway. It is good for the fire alarm installer because if  the
electrician does it, and then if there is a problem with the pipe, it's
always his problem. It's okay to run a stick or two yourself, but who wants
to run all the emt anyway?