Re: Compass for windows, silly questions

He's done more than simply violate the SLA.  If you read the preamble on the
link he provides in this thread, it states:

"Access to MyWebTech Online Support is for Professional Security Systems
Dealers and Authorized Distributors in North America (United States and
Canada.)"

"To acquire the password for access, contact:
Honeywell Security Technical Support Group at 1-800-645-7492
(Professional Security Systems Dealers Only Please!)"

Robert also states that "Honeywell couldn't care less" who accesses their
site.  It would appear to me from reading the above that they very much
care.  Frank's right, he doesn't read well at all.