Wah!!!! My Laptop is broken!!!

Well, not total broken, but ther eis ahuge crack in the LCD display.  I was
wondering if anybody knew of repairs services who could replace the LCD
display or if my only option is to return it to Averatec for repair.

Its actually not my only laptop, but it the newest of the three we are
currently using, and the one I use personally.  My backup is currently doing
temporary duty as a fax server in the office.  LOL.

P.S.  Its not the laptops fault.  I set in my case behind the seat of my
work truck and didn't latch it shut.  The chrager/power supply got wedged
between the laptop and the inside of the case and flexed it.

It really is a good laptop.  I was thinking abot buying a new one, but there
is absolutely no reason to replace this one otherwise.  I was just going to
retire one of the odler ones and donate it to a buddy who reconditions
computers for needy kids .

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
849 S Ave C
Yuma, Az 85364