Re: pir false alarms

"Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
1164779038.048579.31580@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Some people are grandparents in their 40's.

i was 37 when my 19 years old daughter told me i would be a grampa in a few
month,was 38 when the little angel came in our world,and i still have a
strange feeling when i see her running around here...just cant think that my
kid gotr a kid!

> Just went to a 50th class reunion.
> I could hardly believe how old all those people were.

Hamm aren't you part of that age group?if you were invited to that class
reunion?