Re: Looking for online "basics" resources...

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:28:10 GMT, Matt Ion <soundy106@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Thanks... for all the crap everyone else lays on Bass here, this has been the
>single most useful response I've had yet (and I can't believe I didn't think to
>check howstuffworks.com before).

I looked at the howstuffworks site and almost suggested it.  The
reason I didn't is because it said something about the 'typical'
perimeter system uses "laser beams" (when referring to PE beams).  I
stopped reading right then.

If you could get a copy of the NBFAA level one manual that would be
perfect I'd think.

--

-Graham

(delete the double e's to email)