Re: Com Fail/E03-00 message on Napco keypad

> You can't handle a P816?

The P816 is a cinch.  If the default code has been changed it will need
to be reset.  Jim Rojas does that.  I don't.  If the OP doesn't want to
bother the replacement board is cheap enough and I'll gladly provide
him one but he may not need it.  That's why I suggested a competitor
who resets panels for a fee.

What asistance did you offer him?

Regards,
Robert L. Bass