CR100

Installed a CR100 format card printer. This is the first one I have ever put
in. There are fewer features than on a standard CR80 printer. For the long
term anyone know if there are other differences? (Like it needs cleaning
more often, or more frequent repairs etc.) I know one big one difference
already. It takes about 1.5 minutes just to print one double sided card.
(and that's after an almost ten minute "warm up"). It is a Fargo. I prefer
Magic Card printers myself over Fargo. I know for certain (at least in the
CR 80 format) Magic Card spits them out much faster than 1.5 minutes per
card.