Re: DSC PC3000 Lockout

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>Is the two fathers deal a take off on the lame joke about the most confusing holiday in the ghetto? If so expect a call from
>>either Jesse Jackson or Michael Richards. Or is it the equal of the gay tele tuby for this group?
>

> Naah.  He's just lying again.  His story changes ever so slightly every time he gets cornered.  It's like the "telephone" game
> except he's the only one playing.

What "story" are you talking about now?  And why do you continue to
respond to anyone but me?  You're a coward, Bass.  You know damn well
that you lose every discussion we have because you can't prove anything
I've said is either false, a lie, or misleading.

"The pilot guns the engines for a few seconds..."  Another "classical
Bassism".  I could say that you've really got a "thing" for "guns", but
I won't.  I do wonder if you found this in the same aviation manual that
spells "aileron", "aeleron"?  You can't "gun" a gas turbine like you can
your car's engine.  They just don't work (or respond) the same way.
You've never flown a turbine aircraft so you wouldn't know.  Why not ask
your "pilot friends" to explain "reverse thrust"?