Re: DSC PC3000 Lockout

Olson is lying (again).  It's his real name.  Before he hid it that was also the name on the WHOIS report for his website.

> I snapped rolled the UFO I borrowed from an ET. Does that count?

Sure, and it's just as true as Olson's ridiculous story.

>>> That's not the point, Roland.  Olson has been lying for years, claiming he does all sorts of installations.  He's not even an
>>> installer.  There are three major distributors in Burnaby.  Olson says he's been installing there for years yet none of them
>>
>> You're losing it, Robbie.  Can't even finish your sentences.  Let me explain (once again) for your benefit (since you're quite
>> obviously an idiot).  Not a single person here knows me as "Olson".  The explanation for this is really quite simple.  You figure
>> everyone that posts here with a "username" is using the one he's known by in the industry??  Have I got news for you.
>>

>>> He also told us he snap-rolled a brand new 737 (something which is physically impossible)
>>
>> Nope.  I never said that.  I've never snap rolled anything other than a Citabria, a C-150 Aerobat, and a Pitts Special.

In your dreams, perhaps.  You're not a pilot either.

>>> after borrowing it from Boeing (something Boeing has never done)
>>
>> Never said that either.  Geeze you're a LIAR, aintcha?

One of the tough things about making up a story is you've forgotten what you originally said.

>>> to test his theory about how another airplane crashed.  In that ridiculous story, Olson originally claimed that the plan was to
>>> deploy reverse thrusters at altitude.  He backed off on that one when I informed hiom there's an interlock which prevents the
>>> thrusters from engaging unless there's weight on the mains (ie, the plane is on the ground).
>>
>> Nope.  Never did that either.  And you can override the reversers *in flight*.

Nope.  It cannot be done.  There's a reason for that, too.  Deploying reverse thrusters in flight would stain the terrain.

>>  What I said was that we couldn't deploy them in flight because of the risk of structural damage.

Structural damage?  That's a nice way to describe crashing into the earth.  You said that *after* I pointed out that you couldn't do
it.

>>  We elected to "simulate" the reverser depolying by applying a generous amount
>> of left rudder instead.

Hahahahaha.  "Simulate reverse thrust", right.  You're a complete idiot, Olson.  No one but Leuck is stupid enough to believe that
one.

BTW, the 737 had a known defect in that era.  Sudden application of too much rudder caused the linkage to break.  Two separate fatal
crashes were the result.  Hundreds of people died.

The best part of Olson's lie is the claim that Boeing lent him and his two idiot pals a brand new 737 before delivering it to an
airline.  Supposedly Boeing just went along so he could test his theory of why an airliner crashed.  The crash in question occurred
when a 737-200 tried to take off again after landing and deploying reverse thrusters.  There was a snow plow on the runway and when
the pilot saw it he tried to make it back aloft.  The airplane flipped over and smacked into the terrain immediately, exactly what
would have happened if anyone deployed RT aloft.

Because of the possibility of accidental deployment of RT in flight, Boeing wisely interlocked the mechanism with the main landing
gear.  When a 737 lands it puts many tons of weight on the mains, compressing what amounts to some huge shock absorbers (for lack of
a better description).  This also engages the mechanism which allows the reverse thrusters to be deployed.  There is no way to over
ride it in flight because doing so would cause immediate loss of control.  Once deployed, the RTs cannot be stowed until the
airplane slows to a near stop.

BTW, reverse thrusters are what cause that strong braking sensation a fcouple of seconds after the nose gear touches down.  Some
folks think the engines are actually reversing but it's much simpler than that.  Reverse thrusters are large deflectors which come
out from the rear sides of each engine, move into the path of the exhaust and deflect it forward.  Once deployed the pilot guns the
engines for a few seconds to creat enough reverse thrust to slow the airplane down, saving on brake and tires wear and allowing the
airplane to use shorter runways.

>>> about phone conversations he says we had, etc.
>>
>> I've only ever had *one* telephone conversation with you.

And you have repeatedly lied about what was said.