Re: Wire prices

Roland Moore wrote:
> Because of copper wire prices have been all over the place. If you're going
> to buy a lot of this 22/4 or buy it often you can get (with effort) some
> good prices here.
> http://www.smartwire.com/
>
> "J Barnes" <trishnjames@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > 22/4  $44.00ea 1m    is this a good price for quad?

Here's a hint for anyone looking for some extra sales. Figure out who's
storing, selling or using copper in your area and I'll bet you they're
looking at some serious "shrinkage" . Makes a good CCTV system seem
cheap in comparison to the amount of money they're losing. Try air
conditioning installers, plumbers, and suppliers.

I've made two sales in the last few months for just this reason. ( They
were existing clients ..... though)