Re: Caddx/Ademco Downloading

I have been told by several alarm panel manufacturer's that future panels
will have an extra cost plug in option for faster modems and/or faster modem
connections. I'll believe it when I see it. The fastest I know of today is a
Bosch panels that you can hook an external off the shelf modem (a.k.a.
dialer) to and get up to a 9600 baud connection.