Re: Radionics system questions

Great panel if you can do the programming with either a 5200 or the
RAM II

I still have many running in the field after all these years with only
having to replace batteries.

The RAM II software will support a regular modem for programming
as you will never find the Tecmar ISA card modem these days.

I use both the Tecmar modem and a external Star Comm modem.
Both work very well.

I keep a large number of spare parts around for these and other
Radionics panels as I have been selling them since 1985. You can
e-mail me if you need anything.

Ken K
ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
The Source For Premium  Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention