Re: Caddx/Ademco Downloading

You know I have a few of the Bosch modems from DC Security Products. I have
DSC, Ademco, Napco etc. panels that I download but I use a separate modem
for each. I never experimented to see if the Bosch (DC Security Products)
modem is the exact same or just slightly different than the regular DC 110.
In any case when I use the wrong software and init string without switching
the dial to the right modem it never works. So I know I have been stupid all
these years, but you're telling me I don't need a separate MD-12 for DSC or
CIA (or Hayes) for Ademco (Honeywell) or a Hayes for Napco etc. I can use
the DC 110 for all of them (if I input the correct init string)? Does it
work on every panel or is it a goofy work around that just works on some
panels?