Plastic Flush Bolts

I need a small diameter flush flat security bolt that could be used to hold
together two pieces of polycarbonate plastic that are going to be on either
side of a cardboard box.    It should not be possible to remove the bolt
from outside a box.   On the inside, I need the bolt / washer that fastens
the piece to be relatively small so that it does not protude into the
contents inside the box.

The polycarbonate is protecting an antitamper label, so that basically the
box would need to be destroyed before someone could play around with the
label.

--
Will