Re: Caddx/Ademco Downloading

I don't have it in front of me but that sounds like the serial # of the modem
that got fried. The other two have volume control and they have two circuit
boards inside. I've about pulled all my hair out with these two. When I hook
the modems up and try to use the software to dial a panel, the leds on the
front of the modem flash on and off like its receiving info from the computer
but there will always be some sort of error. Do you know what the switch
settings should be.