Re: NAPCO VIP-Gateway

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 17:18:44 -0600, "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Yup, pros are it's an inexpensive method of hooking up cameras to the net,
>you can also use it inline to connect to a DVR, the bad is you can't record
>video over the net, it will do capture clips but thats about it and you have
>to use Napco's web page to view remotely

Yeah -I saw that the video clips are 30 secs in length and the cust.
only get 10MB on the server (about 15 clips).  They also wrote on the
site that if an account transmits too much video the acct. gets
suspended for 24 hours -but they don't say how much is too much.

Does the dealer have control of renewing the subscription after the
initial 24 months -- or can the customer renew it (thus ending the RMR
for the dealer)?

--

-Graham

(delete the double e's to email)