Re: CCTV ? for group

One idea would be to use IP cameras that can do a "push" to a server.  Standard
network cameras could be connected to a computer that has a connection to the
dock WiFi, or just go with WiFi-equipped cameras (cost a little more, but
eliminate the need for a computer).  Find yourself a web host with the
appropriate access (depends on the camera, probably FTP) and the cameras can
simply upload their pictures there on a set schedule (probably don't want to do
more than a few updates per minute).