Re: HAI - more info

Thanks.
I'm gonna go back there and double check all this stuff, once I get a little
more info.

Pretty sure no audio control is involved. Homeowner doesn't know anything at
all. The GC says it's not controlling anything because the previous owner,
even though it's a multi-mill house, was a cheapskate and never finished the
system.

bbl
and thanks.

| Crash Gordon wrote:
| > I was just looking at the website. I think the topmost board is a voice
| > module.
| >
| > Sorta looks like the Omni II, but I'm going by memory...I shoulda taken
| > pix of it. I dl'd the manual for Omni II. If you have manual for the
Omni