Re: ADT may come knocking...

Have another company come and install something...ADT uses Ademco/Honeywell
stuff so have a  company install the same stuff and your employees will have
no problems.

Have the new company remove anything that is leased, put it in a box nice
and neat. After the new system is operational, call ADT and have them come
pickup the box (get a receipt of the inventory). Done deal, no discussion.

To answer your last question...ADT will track them down and still make them
pay.