place with this.

 From:  Bob Sisson - view profile
Date:  Sun, May 22 2005 3:53 pm
Email:   "Bob Sisson" <Bob@Sisson Family.com>
Groups:   alt.security.alarms
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

We are comming up on 8+ Years on our Smoke detectors...

My wife wants to replace them soon, before we get to 10 years

Normally replacing Smokes is easy, but we have 15 of them...

(old house, lots of fireplaces and places to sleep and lots of small
floors)

I am looking for a GREAT price on Ademco Wireless 5800 series smoke
detectors. I am willing to buy extra if it lowers the price overall.

(We have 5806's now if it makes a difference)

Bob Sisson
B...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx