Re: Sanity test on pricing please

Pricing is something that would vary according to what brand of equipment
was used and what the geographic market of the installation was.
If one does not use GE equipment it would be hard to do an apples to apples
comparision with a different brand.
My bias would be toward using a brand of panel that used Inovonics if that
much of the system was wireless. Inovonics Wireless products have been
successfully integrated into many leading burglary and fire alarm systems.
The RS-232 module is something I have only used on panels that were linking
to a Crestron or other automation system. Since we're not a big residential
company that hasn't happened often. I hear a GE brand alarm panel is more
automation friendly than many other systems. Is that why GE was selected?